- CNC precision machining is used in the production of many complex, three-dimensional shapes. This process is more accurate than manual machining. It also features exact repeatability, repeating the same process with identical precision every time.
- With the ability to deliver precision, this process can produce complex shapes that would be almost impossible to achieve with manual machining. Because of its accuracy, close tolerances and repeatability, CNC machining is used in jobs that call for a high degree of precision as well as for very repetitive tasks.
- Advantages of CNC Machining:
- Lower costs for labor and materials
- Speed of production
- Complex shapes easily achieved
- Increased accuracy
- Part consistency
- Tight Tolerances: +/- .0001″
- Rapid prototyping
- Materials used for CNC Machining:
- Carbon Steel
- Ductile Steel
- Grey Iron
- Stainless Steel
Our services are dedicated for large-series production inquiries.
Leave your contact details, we’ll get back to you within 2 working days. Fill in all the details, thanks to which we will be well prepared for the interview and we will use this time effectively!
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us at